Things to remember while appearing in an Interview –
- Be energetic.
- Show willingness and eagerness but not desperation.
- Listen to the questions carefully
- Politely request the interviewer to repeat the question, if you fail to understand his/her question.
- Make sure you are answering the question that you have been asked.
Prepare the following Questions:
- Tell us about yourself.
- Why should we hire you?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years.
- What is your career goal?
- Why this sector (Bank/FMCG/Automobile etc.).
- Suppose if you are selected what will u do..?”
- Tell me something about our company.
- “How do you know so much about our company?”
- An offline business wants to go online, what is your advice?
- Explain how would you be an asset to this organization?
- Personal part time sales experience. (Internships and or work experience)
- Sell this pen to me or Sell me a bottle of water.
- Prepare the technical questions related to Banking / Marketing / Finance / HRM.
- Go through some case studies given in your books or search online.
All the best.