- This trial test has 5 questions to be solved in 5 minutes.
- You can solve it as many times as you want. Each time you attempt this test, you will get a new set of 5 questions.
- You may switch to any question using the navigation panel on the right anytime during the test.
- The four buttons below the screen will be “Previous”, “Next”, “Save” and “Submit”.
- “Mark a Question to Review Later” by clicking on the “⚑“ sign next to question.
- After reviewing the question, “Un-mark” it by clicking “⚑“ sign.
- You can click “Unselect” Button to deselect the answer choice selected by you.
- The meaning of color codes for question numbers in the navigation panel on the right are given below-
|1||Question not Viewed.|
|2||Question is Not Answered.|
|3||Question is Answered.|
|4||Question is Marked for Review.|